Sirloin Tips with Green Onion & Asparagus
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbbeef sirloin steak tips
2 Tbspolive oil
1 bunchgreen onions, sliced into 2-inch pieces
1 bunchasparagus, fresh, trimmed and sliced into 2-inch pieces
1/4 cchicken stock
1/4 cheavy cream
How to Make Sirloin Tips with Green Onion & Asparagus
- Pat the beef dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with flour and shake the excess off.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove to a cutting board to rest.
- Add the green onion and asparagus and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Add the chicken stock, stirring to release the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice the beef crosswise into 3/4-inch slices.
- Return the beef to the skillet and add the cream.
- Cook until the beef and sauce are heated through.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.