2 lbground beef
1/2 smallgreen bell peppers
·garlic powder, to taste
2 can(s)cut green beans, drained
3 cprepared mashed potatoes
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 can(s)italian, diced tomatoes, drained
How to Make Shepherd's Pie
- In a skillet, cook beef with the bell pepper, onion and garlic powder until the beef if browned.
- Drain the grease. Add tomatoes and mix well.
- Place in the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Layer the green beans over the meat mixture.
- Layer the mashed potatoes over the beans. Sprinkle the top witht the cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.