NB I method says stovetop, but you still brown it in the oven after assembling.
Here's my version.
1 1/2- 2 lbground beef
3/4 conion, chopped coarse
4 cmixed vegetables
1-2 cbeef broth
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/2 Tbspcorn starch mixed with cold water
How to Make shepard's pie
- Boil potatoes and mash them. Your favorite mash poatoes or store bought(last one, def not my choice)
- Brown beef and onions leave in pan set aside
- cook your veggis or frozen,canned.......store bought alright. I use corn, carrots, peas make your favorite mix.
- dump your cornstarch thickener into the pan with worcestershire sauce and scrap up them drippings
1. Meat mixture
2 top with potatoes
- Put into a 300o oven Just till BROWN & GOLDEN, watch top carefully, .dont burn
**the inside will be bubbly so you'll know it's ready