Savory Marinated Tri Tip Roast
6 lbtri tip roast
1 1/3 cvegetable oil
1 1/3 choney
1/2 cworcestershire sauce
2/3 cred wine vinegar
2packages of beef tenderizing marinade
2 tspblack pepper
2 tspgarlic powder
2 tspcrushed rosemary
How to Make Savory Marinated Tri Tip Roast
- Combine all ingredients, except the garlic powder and the rosemary, in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Place your roast in a baking dish. Cover roast with the marinade mixture and place covered in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn and baste the roast every so often during the next 24 hour period.
- After 24 hours preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle the garlic powder and rosemary over the top of the roast.
- Puncture the top of the roast with a fork and then bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 135 degrees. ( This is for a medium rare roast which is the way I like it)
- Remove from oven and let the roast rest for 10 minutes. Carve against the grain and serve. You can use the leftover juices to make a gravy.