☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- mushroom gravy mix
- 1/2 c
- choppped red or green peppers
- 1 c
- ritz roasted vegetable flavored crackers crushed
How to Make Ritzy Meat-Loaf
- 1Place ground beef in bowl. Add mushroom gravy mix, chopped peppers, crushed crackers.
- 2Add eggs. Mix with hands until well blended. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. Place meat mixture in loaf pan.
- 3Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. drain grease from loaf. If desired spread brown gravy or mushroom gravy over top of loaf. Return to oven and bake another 15 minutes.