Ribeye Steaks With Gorgonzola and Balsamic Glaze
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 - 8 ozribeye steaks
1 Tbspsteak seasoning
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 cbalsamic vinegar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cgorgonzola cheese crumbles
How to Make Ribeye Steaks With Gorgonzola and Balsamic Glaze
- Brush each steak with olive oil then liberally season with steak seasoning.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks into hot pan, sear well on top, bottom and edges. Cook for 4 minutes on each side. Turn heat off. Turn broiler on.
- Sprinkle the tops of each steak with the crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
- Place under broiler for 1 - 2 minutes to slightly melt the cheese and it turns a light brown.
- Remove to warmed plates. Drizzle steaks with the balsamic glaze.