- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/4 + 2T c
- thousand island dressing, divided
- 1/4 lb
- sliced corned beef deli meat, chopped
- 3/4 c
- saurkraut, drained, sqeezed dry
- 1-2 + 1/2 c
- grated swiss cheese
How to Make Reuben Roll
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Unroll the Pillsbury pizza dough on a greased baking sheet. Press to about 14 inches x 9 inches. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. Spread the 1/4 cup of thousand island dressing over the crust, all the way to the edges. Top with the chopped corned beef, drained sauerkraut, and 1-2 cups of Swiss cheese based upon your taste. Carefully roll up the pizza into a tube. Place the pizza roll into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, seam side down.
- 3Drizzle the top with the remaining thousand island dressing and shredded cheese. Continue baking for 10-12 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly in the center. Carefully remove from pan and slice to serve. Enjoy!