Ramen Noodle Supreme
KatheyJo Hickey-Van Otten
Will add pic later, having problems with the downloading
- 5 pkg
- ramen noodles
- 1 pkg
- 1 pkg
- frozen peas
- 1 small
- red, yellow, orange bell peppers-chopped
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley, dill black pepper
- 1 tsp
How to Make Ramen Noodle Supreme
- 1Cook up the noodles as directed but leave out the little packages of seasoning.
- 2While noodles cook, start frying up the ground beef. Add the chopped onions and cook til both are browned and tender.
- 3Drain the noodles and put back in the pan, adding the meat, stir and mix well.
- 4Add the peas and corn, as well as the spices. Stir and mix throughly.
- 5Add the milk, soup and once more mix again and let it simmer about 15 minutes until hot all the through. Serve with some garlic bread