Ramen Noodle Supreme
KatheyJo Hickey-Van Otten
Will add pic later, having problems with the downloading
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 pkgramen noodles
1 pkgfrozen peas
1red, yellow, orange bell peppers-chopped
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 lbground beef
1 Tbspparsley, dill black pepper
How to Make Ramen Noodle Supreme
- Cook up the noodles as directed but leave out the little packages of seasoning.
- While noodles cook, start frying up the ground beef. Add the chopped onions and cook til both are browned and tender.
- Drain the noodles and put back in the pan, adding the meat, stir and mix well.
- Add the peas and corn, as well as the spices. Stir and mix throughly.
- Add the milk, soup and once more mix again and let it simmer about 15 minutes until hot all the through. Serve with some garlic bread