☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- 2 1/2 lb
- corned beef
- 3 clove
- bay leaves
- carrots, chopped into 3 inch pieces
- cabbage cut into 6 wedges
- potatoes, peeled and quarted
- horseradish sauce
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
How to Make Pressure Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 11. Make Horseradish Sauce and refrigerate 30 min.
2. Put water in pressure cooker, add brisket bring to a boil.
3. Skim the foam.
4. Add the bay leaf and the garlic secure the lid.
5.Over high heat bring to high pressure.
6. Reduce the heat to maintain the pressure and cook for 1 hours and 15 minutes at high pressure.
7.Release the pressure and add the vegetables to the brisket and liquid, stir gently.
8.Secure the lid and bring back up to high pressure maintain pressure and cook 6 minutes.
9. Release the pressure and serve with Horseradish Sauce. Enjoy