- 2 lg can(s)
- brown baked beans
- 1 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 large
- vadalia onion, mince or cut bite size your preference
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean hamburger
- 1 Tbsp
EASY DOES IT ON SALT AND PEPPER, ALSO WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ONIONS I USE ONION POWDER THE TASTE IS THERE BUT THE TEXTURE IS NOT AND TRULY UNLESS A ALLERGEY THAT IS WHAT THEY OBJECT TO.
NEVER USE A SPICE AND SALT IN THE SAME JAR UNLESS THE RECIPE SAYS SPECIFICALLY TO DO SO. YOU CAN OVER SALT THAT WAY.
How to Make Poor Man's Chile
- 1In a large sauteing pan fry your hamburger and onion on a medium flame. Cook them until the meat is lite brown or the onions are a clear golden brown.
- 2Then add the spices and the beans. Keep stirring until the sauce in the beans begins to warm. Then add the Brown sugar gently stirring the whole time.
- 3Now all the ingredients are in the pan lower the flame to low and simmer for 8 minutes stirring every other minute. Now Serve with Bread and Butter.