- 1- 2-5lb
- boneless beef chuck roast
- whole peperoncinis
- 1 or 2
- au jus gravy mix packet-2 if you add mushrooms
- dry ranch dressing packet
- 1 stick
- carrots, little golden or red potatoes, mushrooms, wide egg noodles
How to Make Peperoncini Crock Pot Roast
- 1Put your roast in the crock pot. Put the peperoncinis around the roast, butter on top of the roast, and empty the seasoning packets on top of everything. Cook on LOW for ten hours.
- 2During the last couple hours, you can add your veggies if you would like.
And just a note, if you choose to add mushrooms, add another au jus packet because there is so much moisture that comes out of them, gotta have plenty of gravy:)
- 3Serve this scrumptious roast over wide egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice or just by itself with some warm french bread. I can't express how delicious this roast is and SO easy! I hope you can all enjoy this recipe as much as we do!