Peggy's Baked Spaghetti
How to Make Peggy's Baked Spaghetti
- Cook your pasta according to directions
- Brown your ground beef with a pinch of salt & pepper,and when it is browned, I will sprinkle a little of nutmeg on top of the ground beef,because it brings out the flavor of the beef.
- I then add the can of stewed tomato's, and the pasta sauce. I sprinkle a little oregano too.
- always save some of the water the pasta was cooked in and add a little of the pasta water to the pasta. Add your ground beef mixture to the pasta and mix all together,and spread in a casserole dish.
- Spread the cheese on top,I use half of the bag. since everything is cooked I cover with foil so the pasta does not get hard, and I bake it at 350 deg. for 1 hr.