My Own White Castle Sliders recipe
There are so many ways to make them too and I do not use peanut butter or baby food, you do not need to do that. This is simple and delicious, try it.
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck(80 lean)
- 1 pkg lipton soup mix
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup beef stock(i used 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce) it is what i had on hand
- enough cheddar cheese slices to cover the meat when cooked
- 1 pkg sara lee hawaiian sweet rolls
- *toppings- mustard,minced onion,catsup, small hamburger chips(pickles)
How to Make My Own White Castle Sliders recipe
- 1In a mixing bowl add your ground beef, beef stock or worcestershire sauce(what i used and what i had on hand)dash of salt and pepper and mix real well.
- 2preheat oven to 400 degress
- 3Have a 9 x 13 pan ready, use parchment paper and spray alittle cooking spray on parchment paper and then add the meat mixture.
- 4try to make the meat mixture into a rectangle shape and slowly use a rolling pin and go back and forth over meat to make it fit the pan. If you get holes as you do this its ok, it happens, just over lap meat and continue till your pan is completely covered.
- 5Bake in the 400 degree oven 15 minutes. Do not be worried when the meat is done and you see that it has shrunk, it does this.
- 6Take out the pan once timer goes off and add your cheese slices until the whole pan is covered.
- 7spread your catsup over meat, then mustard, add minced onion and pickle chips. Now add the tops of the sweet rolls.
- 8Once your meat is covered with roll tops, take a steak knife and slowly and carefully cut around the rolls and once they are cut into squares, use a spatula and lift each one onto the bottom part of the rolls.
- 9This recipe makes 12 sliders. You can enjoy them alone as a snack or add fries, onion rings, anything you and your family like. My family enjoys the sliders with weight watchers blt salad. Add your favorite beverage for a complete delicious meal. This recipe is easy and delicious.