My Dad's Roast Beef Hash, updated
- large russet potatoes, peeled and diced or a refrigerated bag of diced simply potatoes, diced
- galic cloves minced
- small onion diced
- large jalopena, seeded and membrane removed, diced
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil for frying, add more if needed
- mrs dash original to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 c
- diced leftover roast beef or pot roast
How to Make My Dad's Roast Beef Hash, updated
- 1Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet, add potatoes, onions, garlic and jalopena. Season with spices to taste.
- 2When the potatoes are tender and browned add the diced beef and stir into the potatoes. Turn down the heat to a much lower setting and add the beef. Cover with a lid and heat until the beef is heated.
- 3Don't forget you can substitute the jalopena with diced red, yellow, orange or green peppers. If you do, I would not put in more than a cup.
My favorite way to serve this is with fried eggs for breakfast.