Mom's Sloppy Joe Pie
1 lbground beef or venison
1 largeonion chopped
3 clovegarlic minced
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
8 slicecheese of your choice
1pie crust shell
How to Make Mom's Sloppy Joe Pie
- Brown the beef, onion, garlic, and salt until meat is done.
- Meanwhile bake pie crust until golden about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add ketchup, mustard, relish, and worcestershire to meat. Stir well to combine.
- Put 4 slices of cheese in bottom of pie shell. Top with meat mixture. Then add the last 5 slices of cheese.
- Bake in oven another 10 minutes to melt the cheese.