1 1/2 lblean ground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 tspseasoned salt
1 cdiced tomatoes
1(15 oz.) can(s)tomato sauce
1 (4oz.) can(s)diced green chilies
1 cricotta cheese
106 inch corn tortillas
2 1/2 c(10 oz.) monterrey jack cheese, grated
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- In a large skillet, cook beef until done. Stir to break it up. Drain the fat.
- Add taco seasoning, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato sauce and chilies. Blend well
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs.
- In the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, Spread half the meat mixture.
- Spread half the ricotta mixture over that. Top with half the Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Top with half the tortillas.
- Repeat the layers ending with Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares.