- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1 c
- diced tomatoes
- 1(15 oz.) can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 (4oz.) can(s)
- diced green chilies
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 6 inch corn tortillas
- 2 1/2 c
- (10 oz.) monterrey jack cheese, grated
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef until done. Stir to break it up. Drain the fat.
- 2Add taco seasoning, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato sauce and chilies. Blend well
- 3Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs.
- 5In the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, Spread half the meat mixture.
- 6Spread half the ricotta mixture over that. Top with half the Monterrey Jack cheese.
- 7Top with half the tortillas.
- 8Repeat the layers ending with Monterrey Jack cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares.