Mexican Beef Casserole
1 lblean ground beef
1 can(s)kernel corn (drained)
1 can(s)black, pinto or refried beans (drained for black or pinto)
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
·8 to 12 corn tortillas
3/4 csour cream (you may use nonfat)
1/3 cmexican blend shredded cheese
·sliced jalapeno peppers
How to Make Mexican Beef Casserole
- Brown Ground Beef & Onions & tomatoes together for about 10 to 12 Minutes-drain
- Spray Baking Dish 1 Quart (8X12)
- Place half of the tortillas in bottom.
- Spoon half of beef mixture on top, place sour cream over beef. Then layer last tortillas & then beef mixture.
- Place in heated 350 degree oven & bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven & sprinkle with cheese & add sliced jalapeno peppers on top. Cook for another 5 minutes or till cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes & serve.