This is from Pillsbury.com. Easy and good. Use skillet that is oven proof. One pan dinner that the whole family will eat.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix from package
- 1 can(s)
- mexicorn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 4 ozs)
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- yellow corn meal, if desired
How to Make Mexi-Beef Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375. In 10 inch oven-proof skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to medium; stir in taco seasoning, corn and tomato sauce. Heat until hot. Stir in cheese cubes.
- 2Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Arrange quartered biscuits around outer edge of skillet. Brush biscuits melted butter; sprinkle with cornmeal.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
About Mexi-Beef Casserole
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews