1 1/2 lbground chuck
1/2 cgreen bell pepper
1/2 csweet onion
Add pinchsalt and pepper
1/2 citalian breadcrumbs
How to Make Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350. Put raw meat into a large bowl and set aside.
- Chop the onion and green bell pepper, add to a frying pan. Saute mixture with butter for a few minutes until the onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add the semi-cooked onions and peppers to the raw meat mixture.
- Add the egg and breadcrumbs to the bowl of ingredients. Add salt and pepper.
- Of course wash your hands first and then using your hands mix up the ingredients until everything is incorporated.
- Put mixture into a bread loaf pan. Spread ketchup on the top and bake at 350 for an hour.