How to Make Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Put raw meat into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Chop the onion and green bell pepper, add to a frying pan. Saute mixture with butter for a few minutes until the onion starts to turn translucent.
- 3Add the semi-cooked onions and peppers to the raw meat mixture.
- 4Add the egg and breadcrumbs to the bowl of ingredients. Add salt and pepper.
- 5Of course wash your hands first and then using your hands mix up the ingredients until everything is incorporated.
- 6Put mixture into a bread loaf pan. Spread ketchup on the top and bake at 350 for an hour.