Meatball Sub Bake
1 can(s)pillsbury grands home style refrigerated biscuits
1 bag(s)frozen meatballs or make your own
1green bell pepper diced
1 mediumonion chopped
3 cmarinara or spaghetti sauce
2 cshredded mozzerella cheese
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Meatball Sub Bake
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Separated dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- Saute the green pepper and onion in a little oil on stove. Mix the meatballs, Marinara, with pepper and onion.
- Place the meatballs in a greased 9 X 13 pan. Scatter the cut biscuits on top and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes. Serve with parmesan cheese.