Meatball Cheese Bombs
2 lbground beef
1 lbsweet italian sausage
121 inch cubes velveeta cheese
1 mediumonion minced
4 clovegarlic minced
1 1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cfavorite bbq sauce
2 tspmontreal seasoning
How to Make Meatball Cheese Bombs
- In one bowl mix together italian sausage, 2 eggs, and 1 cup parmesan cheese. set aside
- In another bowl mix together ground beef, montreal seasoning, onions, garlic, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1 egg.
- Make a small ball of the sausage mixture. Push a piece of cheese into the middle. Take the ground beef mixture and gently wrap it around the sausage ball.
- lay a piece of bacon on baking sheet and wrap it around one ball bringing the bacon up then twist and back down. Repeat until you have 12 meatballs wrapped in bacon.
- Brush BBQ sauce over the meatballs and bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.