- 3 lb
- top round london broil, cut into cubes
- large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- large red onion, sliced
- large green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 16 oz. bottle
- red wine and vinegar salad dressing
How to Make Meat and Potato Casserole
- 1Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute meat until well-browned on all sides.
- 3Place meat in a large baking dish (10x15). Next layer the potatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms over the meat. Pour the salad dressing over the meat and vegetables.
- 4Cover with foil. Bake for 1 - 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil and stir for last half hour of baking.