low carb meatballs
the only carbs are in the sauce you chose to use.
also very good without sauce.
this is very filling.
hope you enjoy.
3 1/2 to 4 clightly sauteed finily chopped veggies. (i used broccoli, cauliflower, onions, calery and mushrooms)
4 lbground beef
1/4 cbacon bits
1/8 csweet and hot mustard
2 jar(s)your fav sauce
How to Make low carb meatballs
- chop and saute veggies of your choice. the smaller the better. you can use raw but i have found that people complain that it is too crunchy if you don't. let cool
- cut up cheese sticks into about 5 pieces each
- preheat oven to 350
- mix ground beef, bacon bits, veggies, eggs and mustard together until well combined.
- take some of the meat mixture and a piece of cheese. wrap meat around cheese into about golf ball sized balls
- place into pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray
- when you have used all the meat mixture bake until almost done. about 30-40 min
makes about 30 good sized meatballs
- remove from oven and cool slightly
then drain off grease
- add your favorite sauce (i just use spaghetti)
top with parm or other shredded cheese
- return to oven until heated through and ready to serve