low carb meatballs
the only carbs are in the sauce you chose to use.
also very good without sauce.
this is very filling.
hope you enjoy.
- 3 1/2 to 4 c
- lightly sauteed finily chopped veggies. (i used broccoli, cauliflower, onions, calery and mushrooms)
- 4 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- bacon bits
- cheese sticks
- 1/8 c
- sweet and hot mustard
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 2 jar(s)
- your fav sauce
How to Make low carb meatballs
- 1chop and saute veggies of your choice. the smaller the better. you can use raw but i have found that people complain that it is too crunchy if you don't. let cool
- 2cut up cheese sticks into about 5 pieces each
- 3preheat oven to 350
- 4mix ground beef, bacon bits, veggies, eggs and mustard together until well combined.
- 5take some of the meat mixture and a piece of cheese. wrap meat around cheese into about golf ball sized balls
- 6place into pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray
- 7when you have used all the meat mixture bake until almost done. about 30-40 min
makes about 30 good sized meatballs
- 8remove from oven and cool slightly
then drain off grease
- 9add your favorite sauce (i just use spaghetti)
top with parm or other shredded cheese
- 10return to oven until heated through and ready to serve