Krafts bacon, double-cheese & onion-stuffed burger
Calories:540, Fat:32g, Sat Fat:14g, Cholesterol:120mg, Sodium:790mg, Carbs:26g, Fiber:2g, Sugars:6g, Protein:35g, Vit A:8%, Vit C:4%, Calcium:45%, Iron:20%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 slice
- oscar mayer bacon
- 1/2 c
- kraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- kraft singles
- hamburger buns
How to Make Krafts bacon, double-cheese & onion-stuffed burger
- 1Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Cook bacon in small skillet until crisp. Meanwhile, cut 4 thin slices from center of onion; finely chop remaining onion.
- 3Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add chopped onions to reserved drippings; cook on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- 4Crumble bacon; mix with cooked onions and cheese. Shape meat into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with bacon mixture; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- 5Grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done (160 degrees); top with Singles. Fill buns with burgers and sliced onions.