Krafts bacon, double-cheese & onion-stuffed burger
Calories:540, Fat:32g, Sat Fat:14g, Cholesterol:120mg, Sodium:790mg, Carbs:26g, Fiber:2g, Sugars:6g, Protein:35g, Vit A:8%, Vit C:4%, Calcium:45%, Iron:20%
How to Make Krafts bacon, double-cheese & onion-stuffed burger
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook bacon in small skillet until crisp. Meanwhile, cut 4 thin slices from center of onion; finely chop remaining onion.
- Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add chopped onions to reserved drippings; cook on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Crumble bacon; mix with cooked onions and cheese. Shape meat into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with bacon mixture; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done (160 degrees); top with Singles. Fill buns with burgers and sliced onions.