How to Make Kim's Easy Taco Salad
- 1Cut head of lettuce into bite size pieces.
- 2Pour French dressing into a bowl and mix in taco seasonings.
- 3Open bag of chips and then squish them up into bite size pieces in bag.
- 4Add lettuce, cheese, burger and chips into a large bowl that has a lid.
- 5Pour French dressing mixture over and stir until it is distributed throughout the bowl.
- 6Place lid securely on bowl and shake it up and down.
- 7Make sure the lid is secure and turn bowl upside down while holding the lid in place to be safe. Shake up and down again.
- 8Allow to sit for about 5 - 10 minutes and then stir.