How to Make Kim's Easy Taco Salad
- Cut head of lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Pour French dressing into a bowl and mix in taco seasonings.
- Open bag of chips and then squish them up into bite size pieces in bag.
- Add lettuce, cheese, burger and chips into a large bowl that has a lid.
- Pour French dressing mixture over and stir until it is distributed throughout the bowl.
- Place lid securely on bowl and shake it up and down.
- Make sure the lid is secure and turn bowl upside down while holding the lid in place to be safe. Shake up and down again.
- Allow to sit for about 5 - 10 minutes and then stir.