Juicy Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Burger
- 1 lb
- ground beef, 80/30
- 2 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 4 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese grated
- pickled jalapeno, finely diced
- 4 slice
- applewood smoked bacon, cooked
- 2 slice
- lettuce leaves
- onion slices
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- ranch seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Juicy Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Burger
- 1In a small bowl mix cream cheese and shredded cheddar.
- 2Divide ground beef in half for each burger set one half aside. To create your stuffed burger take 1/3 of the portion and set aside for the top. Place the 2/3 portion in the burger form press with the burger press to create a "bowl". Fill with half of the cheese mixture and top with half of the jalapeno. Top with remaining 1/3 of ground beef and press making sure filling is completely covered. Repeat for other burger. Let rest in refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.
- 4While burgers are cooking mix mayo and ranch seasoning in a small bowl.