Jimmy's Taco Pie
·1 lb. lean ground beef
·1 (15 - 16 oz.) chili beans in sauce, undrained
·1 cup chunky salsa
·2 cups coarsely broken corn chips
·4 medium green onions, sliced
·1 medium tomato, chopped
·1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
·additional corn chips, optional
·additional chunky salsa, optional
·sour cream, optional
·shredded lettuce, optional
How to Make Jimmy's Taco Pie
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in undrained beans and 1 cup salsa. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place broken corn chips. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and additional corn chips & salsa.