Jimmy's Taco Pie
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (15 - 16 oz.) chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups coarsely broken corn chips
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- additional corn chips, optional
- additional chunky salsa, optional
- sour cream, optional
- shredded lettuce, optional
How to Make Jimmy's Taco Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- 3Stir in undrained beans and 1 cup salsa. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 4In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place broken corn chips. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 6Serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and additional corn chips & salsa.