Italian Crescent Casserole
- 1 lb
- ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- basil and garlic tomato pasta sauce (from 16 oz jar)
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded italian cheese blend (6 ozs)
- 1/4 tsp
- dried basil leaves
How to Make Italian Crescent Casserole
- 1In 10 inch skillet, mix beef and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9 inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches. Press dough in side and bottom to form crust; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese. Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center, do not overlap. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and the basil.
- 3Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.