- 3-4 pound sirloin tip roast
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 thick slice of onion
- 1 jar (16 oz.) of pepperoncini peppers, chopped. plus, add about half of the juice from the jar to the crock-pot.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of beer. no light calorie beer.
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- hoagie sandwich buns
How to Make Italian Beef
- 1Add the Sirloin Tip Roast and all the ingredients into a crock-pot.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or overnight.
- 3Remove the roast from the crockpot onto a cutting board. Strain the liquid from the crock pot into another bowl to remove the debris. Trim and discard, if any, excess fat from cooked beef.
- 4Shred the beef by pulling it apart with 2 forks. Add the liquid and shredded beef back into the cock-pot to keep warm until you’re ready to serve it.