KatheyJo Hickey-Van Otten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 tspsalt and pepper
1 pinchcrushed red pepper
1 pkgegg noodles
1 lbsour cream
How to Make Hamburger Stroganoff
- Heat pan of water on stove and when boiling, add the egg noodles, stir now then so they don't stick together.
- Place beef into pan and break it up with wooden spoon like "taco"meat. Chop up the onion and mushrooms and add to beef to cook together. Add the spices next and continue to chop up the meat, making sure the spices are throughly mixed into the beef.
- When the meat is browned,add the sour cream and mix it throughout until evenly spread among the beef. Pour the milk and mix into the beef and sour cream. Let it simmer about ten minutes.
- Drain the noodles and place in the pan of meat mixture. Stir really good and let simmer fifteen minutes or until hot. Can serve with fresh homemade bread or cornbread.
- TIP: Sometimes I will add kernel corn or peas to this meat and it turns out great.