- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing (turkey)
- 1/2 medium
- vidalia onion
- 1 stalk(s)
- 8 oz
- can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- season salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Meatloaf
- 1For prep, in a food processor using the chopping blade, crumble the box of stove top stuffing till the consistancy of bread crumbs. Then process the carrot onion and celery till very small pieces.
- 2In a small bowl beat eggs. In a large bowl combine ground chuck, stuffing, onion, carrot, celery, tomato sauce, A-1, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3Form into 3 small loaves. Place on aluminum foil big enough to wrap entire loaf.
- 4Get grill started heat up to about 350 degrees. Place loaves away from the fire/heat. Cook about 1 hour, if the outsides start to get to brown wrap them up.
- 5Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 6*** on a side note next time I make this I think Im gonna add bacon to it.