1 1/2 lbground chuck
1 boxstove top stuffing (turkey)
1/2 mediumvidalia onion
8 ozcan tomato sauce
·season salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Meatloaf
- For prep, in a food processor using the chopping blade, crumble the box of stove top stuffing till the consistancy of bread crumbs. Then process the carrot onion and celery till very small pieces.
- In a small bowl beat eggs. In a large bowl combine ground chuck, stuffing, onion, carrot, celery, tomato sauce, A-1, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form into 3 small loaves. Place on aluminum foil big enough to wrap entire loaf.
- Get grill started heat up to about 350 degrees. Place loaves away from the fire/heat. Cook about 1 hour, if the outsides start to get to brown wrap them up.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- *** on a side note next time I make this I think Im gonna add bacon to it.