☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- (10.2 oz) pillsbury® grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 2 can(s)
- (15 oz each) chili with beans
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
How to Make Grands!® Biscuit Bowls with Chili
- 1Place 5 (10-oz) custard cups upside down on ungreased cookie sheet; spray outsides of cups with cooking spray.
- 2Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round over each custard cup, shaping dough to fit around cup and form bowl shape. Dough should not touch cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Place bread bowls with custard cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove bowls from custard cups.
- 4Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat chili over medium heat until hot. Spoon chili into bread bowls; sprinkle with cheese.