Grandmother's Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
1 lbground beef
3/4 crolled saltine crackers
2 Tbspchopped onion
1/2 cbell pepper (optional)
2 Tbspwhite vinegar
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 cchopped onion
How to Make Grandmother's Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
- Combine all of the above ingredients for the meat loaf.
- Spoon meat loaf into a 9 inch x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- While this is cooking, make the sauce:
- Mix glaze ingredients and then set aside for a moment.
- Remove meat loaf from oven and drain off excess liquid.
- Pour the glaze over meat loaf and place back into the oven.
- Cook additional 45 min. at 350 degrees.