1 lbground beef
1small head cabbage
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cuncooked rice
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 can(s)tomato soup (10 1/2 oz.)
1/3 cbarbeque sauce (or less)
How to Make Grandma's Casserole
- Chop cabbage and put in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Brown meat and onion.
- Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over cabbage.
- In the same pan, heat soup and water to boiling.
- Pour soup mixture over the other ingredients.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake 1 1/2 hours in 350
degree oven. Fluff lightly with fork before serving.
- Serves 4.