☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/4 lb
- ground beef
- 1 box
- macaroni and cheese
- desired spices (optional)
How to Make Ghetto Stroganoff
- 1Take out a pot for the mac and cheese, and a pan for the beef, and separate strainers for both. Gather necessary ingredients.
- 2Put pot of water over medium-high heat until boiling, and make mac and cheese according to box directions.
- 3While the water is heating up, throw the ground beef into the pan and cook until thoroughly brown over medium heat. If you are using lean beef, add in some corn oil or canola oil. Add in any spices you would like, if desired.
- 4When beef is cooked through, turn off the heat, drain the meat and put it back in the pan. Cover with lid to keep it warm.
- 5When your mac and cheese is drained and cheesed up, carefully stir in beef until it is mixed in well.
- 6Depending on how fast you can cook your beef and mac and cheese, this meal can take from 30 to 45 minutes to make. For me, it's usually not very long to make happen.