Fried Potato Nachos
- russet potatoes scrubbed and sliced about 1/4 in thick slices
- 3 Tbsp
- 6 slice
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large
- jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef cooked and drained
- toppings of choice
- sour cream
- tomatoes diced
- chopped cilantro
How to Make Fried Potato Nachos
- 1Fry potatoes in butter until browned on both sides. Set aside.
- 2Cook bacon until crisp and set aside on paper towel to drain.
- 3Add onion and jalapeno to bacon fat and saute until tender.
- 4Layer potatoes onions and jalapeno, crumbled bacon, drained ground beef and add cheese. Place in broiler or microwave and cook until cheese is melted.
- 5Add toppings of choice and garnish with cilantro