1 1/2 lbground beef (i think you could use pork or turkey if you prefer.)
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1/2 mediumgreen pepper, chopped
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
1 bag(s)frozen mixed vegetables or your choice
1 lbfrozen french fries
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 ozvelveeta or american cheese
How to Make French Fry Casserole
- Brown ground meat in a large frying pan. Drain off any grease if needed.
- Add onions and pepper to meat and continue cooking until translucent. Salt and pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce.
- Place cooked meat in a large greased casserole.
- Top with vegetables and then french fries.
- Mix soup and water. Stir until smooth. Add cheese and cook on stove top or microwave until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over casserole. Do not stir.
- Bake casserole, covered, in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat and bake another 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes or so until browned and bubbly.