3 1/2 - 4 lbboneless chuck roast
1/2 csoy sauce
1beef buillon cube
1 tspdried rosemary, crushed
1 tspdried thyme
1 tspgarlic powder
12french rolls, split
How to Make French Dip Roast Beef for the Crock Pot
- Place roast in a 5-quart slow cooker
- Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over roast
***** I mixed it all together in my measuring cup then poured it over the roast*****
- Add water to slow cooker until roast is almost covered
- Cook, covered, on LOW for 7 hours or until very tender
- Remove roast, reserving broth. You can shred roast or cut it into slices. Serve on the French rolls with broth on side for dipping.
- COOKS NOTE: I actually added cheese to these, I used sliced smoked Provolone, and stuck them under the broiler until the cheese was bubbly. You can use any kind of cheese you want or no cheese at all.