- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 14oz oz
- can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix, as directed
- 2 pkg
- yellow rice mix, as directed on pkg.
- 1 lb
- velveta cheese, cubed
- 1- 10oz
- can diced tomatoesand green chchilis, undrained ilis
- 1-10oz bag(s)
- corn chips , crushed
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
How to Make Fiesta
- 1* Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain well. Blend in diced tomatoes and taco seasoning; simmer 5-10 minutes. Cook yellow rice according to pkg. directions.
- 2In a large bowl, microwave cheese until melted ( or melt over low heat in a large saucepan); stir in diced tomatoes and green chili's until well blended.
- 3Add ground beef mixture and yellow rice to cheese mixture, blending well. Pour into a 9x13" baking dish, sprinkle crushed corn chips over top.
Bake at 400* 10-15 minutes until heated through. Optional: may cook the onion in with the beef or leave out...... serve while hot.