Farmer’s Delight Casserole
- 1 pound hamburger, browned
- ¼ teaspoon of salt, more if needed
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can of cream style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 6 ounces of cooked noodles, drained
How to Make Farmer’s Delight Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Butter a shallow 2 quart baking dish; set aside.
- 3In a skillet, cook together the hamburger, green pepper and onion. Drain any liquid from skillet.
- 4While browning the hamburger, cooked the noodles.
- 5Add the salt and pepper, cream corn, cream of mushroom, and cream cheese to the hamburger mixture; mix well.
- 6Stir in the cooked noodles to the hamburger mixture; mix thoroughly.
- 7Add the hamburger-noodle mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes.