Farmer’s Delight Casserole
·1 pound hamburger, browned
·¼ teaspoon of salt, more if needed
·1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
·½ cup onion, chopped
·1 small green pepper, chopped
·1 (15 ounce) can of cream style corn
·1 (14 ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup
·2 ounces of cream cheese
·6 ounces of cooked noodles, drained
How to Make Farmer’s Delight Casserole
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter a shallow 2 quart baking dish; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook together the hamburger, green pepper and onion. Drain any liquid from skillet.
- While browning the hamburger, cooked the noodles.
- Add the salt and pepper, cream corn, cream of mushroom, and cream cheese to the hamburger mixture; mix well.
- Stir in the cooked noodles to the hamburger mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Add the hamburger-noodle mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes.