Easy Taco Melts
- ! lb
- lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 c
- 1 1/2 c
- thick and chunky salsa
- 1 can(s)
- grands flaky biscuits
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack or mexican cheese blend
- sour cream for serving, if desired
How to Make Easy Taco Melts
- 1In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water 1/2 cup of the salsa and the cooked ground beef until thickened.
- 2Press each biscuit into 6 inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 375 9-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese, and sour cream.