- top round steak ,boneless ( you may use cheaper cuts of london broil)
- 1-26 oz can(s)
- campbells cream of mushroom or two small cans
- gravy master browning and carmelizing seasoning
- mccormicks minced onions
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy mock pot roast with gravy
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees. in a 9x 13 dish or pan place meat. sprinkle onions very generously over the meat until you dont see any red meat. flip roast over
- 2pour gravy master atop meat and brush until the whole piece of meat is generously covered. if some goes over the side into pan thats great. sprinkle with onions again to cover the meat.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste. Cover the dish/pan tightly with foil and pop into the oven for 3 hours. If the meat is 2 inches or better....if its a thin london broil you should check about 2 hours. The meat is done when you can cut it with a fork. This makes its own gravy.