Easy Crescent Taco Bake
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 3/4 c
- thick and chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix (from package)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- lettuce and tomato for garnish if desired
How to Make Easy Crescent Taco Bake
- 1Heat oven to 375. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9 inch square pan or 10 inch pie plate; press over bottom to form crust.
- 2In skillet, cook beef over medium heat until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Bake 14-17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve topped with lettuce and chopped tomato, if desired.