☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground meat,beef or turkey or mixture of 2
- 1 c
- 1 box
- any style of stove top stuffing mix (unprepared)
How to Make Easiest Meatloaf Ever
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2Spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Break meat apart into chunks and drop in pan. Add egg to water and blend with a fork.
- 4Add stuffing mix and egg water to pan, blend together with hands or large fork or spatula.
- 5After mixing, form into a loaf in the center of pan. Bake for 45 minutes.