- 3 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 12 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons evaportated milk
- 2 sleeves ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce, for topping
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
How to Make Duck Dynasty's Meatloaf
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In large bowl, mix together (with your hands) meat, celery, onion, garlic, green pepper, eggs, Cajun seasoning, black pepper, tomato paste, milk, and 2 cups crushed crackers. Divide between 2 (9x5) loaf pans. Spread tomato sauce on top of each loaf. Sprinkle remaining crushed crackers on top of sauce. Top the loaves with bacon.
- 3Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes, until set and the juices run clear when poked with a fork. Let cool a little before slicing.
About Duck Dynasty's Meatloaf
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review