Double Crunch Fried Burrito's
4 largeflour burritos tortillas
4 smallcorn tortillas
1 cqueso sauce
1/2 lbground beef
1 smallonion diced
2 Tbsptaco seasoning
2 cshredded lettuce
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 csour cream more for serving
1/2 cfresh cilantro chopped
·salsa for serving
4 Tbspoil divided
How to Make Double Crunch Fried Burrito's
- Brown the meat with the onions and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp. oil to large skillet and fry the corn tortillas. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- Warm the flour tortillas in microwave. Get all ingredients together to assemble.
- Lay out flour tortillas and spread the queso evenly on each one leaving wide edges. Top with meat mixture.
- Place a corn tortilla on top of each and spread 1/4 cup sour cream on top of each. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded cheese and lettuce.
- Then add the tomatoes. Wrap the edges towards the center and close around filling.
- Add 2 tbsp. oil to pan and get hot. Sear the burritos seam side down until browned on all sides.
- Serve with salsa garnished with cilantro and a dollup of sour cream