1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 jar(s)sliced mushrooms (4 1/2 ounce)
6 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1/8 tsphot pepper sauce
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
How to Make Decked-Out Burgers
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, mushrooms, mayo, and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, combine onion, salt, peppers garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 6 (1/2in) thick patties.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of each burger.
- Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve on warm hamburger buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.