Crockpot Steak and Potatoes
2 lbtop round steaks
1 can(s)(8 ounce) tomato sauce
1(1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
2 Tbspred wine vinegar
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspcold water
How to Make Crockpot Steak and Potatoes
- Cut steak into serving size pieces and place in bottom of cooker.
- In bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion soup mix, oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder and pepper and pour over meat.
- Scrub and pierce potatoes and place on top of meat.
- Cook on low heat for 7-7 1/2 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.
- Combine water and cornstarch until smooth (boil in a saucepan 2 minutes or until thickened) and add to drippings.