Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
- 4 oz
- baby carrots
- small red potatoes, quatered
- head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges or 1 1/2 pounds cabbage
- corned beef, with seasoning packet or 3 pounds corned beef
- 4 c
- or 1 quart water
- 1/3 c
- prepared mustard
- 1/3 c
How to Make Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- 2Place carrots in crock pot; top with potatoes.
Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- 3Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- 4Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
Discard seasoning packet.
Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.