I have substituted deer hamburger and turkey in this recipe.
I have never taken a picture of this, but will try to remember the next time I make it.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef, browned and drained
1 pkgchili seasoning (i use lawry's)
2 can(s)pinto beans (15-16 oz each)
2 can(s)tomato sauce (15-16 oz each)
·cheddar cheese, shredded, if desired
How to Make Crockpot Chili
- Brown ground beef & drain. Sprinkle pack of chili mix over beef and stir.
- Add beef mixture to crockpot.
- Add both cans of beans and both cans of tomato sauce.
- Stir & turn on low 4-6 hrs.
- Add whatever you normally add to your chili to eat, i.e., rice, cheese, sour cream, etc.